Information about N Met Suspension
Uses / Indications: N Met Suspension is used in the treatment of diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Product composition:
- Metronidazole (100mg), Norfloxacin (100mg)
Interactions / Warnings: N Met Suspension may cause symptoms such as flushing, increased heartbeat, nausea, thirst, chest pain and low blood pressure with alcohol (Disulfiram reactions).
- Pregnancy interaction:
- N Met Suspension may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Headache, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. N Met Suspension is to be taken with food.
- How it works:
- N Met Suspension is a combination of two antibiotics: Metronidazole and Norfloxacin.tMetronidazole kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA. Norfloxacin kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Supergyl 100 mg/100 mg Su
- Rs 11.50
- Rs 11.82