Information about Diarol 100mg/100mg Sachet
Uses / Indications: Diarol 100mg/100mg Sachet is used in the treatment of diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Product composition:
- Metronidazole (100mg), Norfloxacin (100mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Diarol 100mg/100mg Sachet may cause symptoms such as flushing, increased heartbeat, nausea, thirst, chest pain and low blood pressure with alcohol (Disulfiram reactions).
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Diarol 100mg/100mg Sachet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Headache, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Empty the granules in a glass of water/milk, stir it and consume immediately. Diarol 100mg/100mg Sachet is to be taken with food.
- How it works:
- Diarol 100mg/100mg Sachet is a combination of two antibiotics: Metronidazole and Norfloxacin.tMetronidazole kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA. Norfloxacin kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Supergyl 100 mg/100 mg Su
- Rs 11.50
- Rs 11.82