Information about Airol Cream
Uses / Indications: Airol Cream is used in the treatment of acne.
- Product composition:
- Tretinoin Topical (0.05% w/w)
Interactions / Warnings: No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Airol Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Apply a thin layer of Airol once daily, before bedtime, to the affected area of skin. You may experience mild skin irritation on applying Airol. Exposure to sunlight may cause skin irritation. Hence, avoid this type of exposure while using Airol. The color and texture of your skin may change on long-term use. Not advisable for women who are or plan to become pregnant. Certain other skin medications such as benzoyl peroxide may inactivate Airol and therefore should not be used simultaneously.
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
- How it works:
- Airol Cream works by slowing the production of certain natural substances that can cause acne.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is tretinoin topical a steroid/ retin a/ retin a/ a retinoid/retinol? : Tretinoin topical is not a steroid. It is a form of vitamin A (Retin-A) and belongs to a group of medications called as ‘retinoids'. Tretinoin and retinol are similar but tretinoin tends to be a bit more aggressive than retinol which is a bit more suitable for those with sensitive skin|Is tretinoin cream safe? : Tretinoin is safe if taken at recommended doses and duration. The gel form should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 12 years|Does tretinoin cream work/ is tretinoin cream good for acne/acne scars/lighten skin/thin the skin/work on wrinkles/fade dark spots/clog pores/cause breakouts? : Tretinoin cream works effectively in most of the patients. It is useful for treating most of the skin related issue like acne, acne scars, skin lightening, removing wrinkles, fade dark spots, clog pores, etc. It does not cause breakouts but helps the skin in healing it|Is tretinoin available over the counter? : It is available only as per doctor's prescription.
- Rs 49.20
Tronin 0.05% Cream
- Rs 80.00