Information about Platloc AS 75 mg/75 mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Platloc AS 75 mg/75 mg Tablet is used for heart attack prevention. It decreases the chances of having another heart attack or stroke from a disease related to your heart or blood vessels.
- Product composition:
- Aspirin (75mg), Clopidogrel (75mg)
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Platloc AS 75 mg/75 mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Diarrhoea, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Increased bleeding tendency.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Platloc AS 75 mg/75 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.Taking it with food helps to avoid stomach upset.
- How it works:
- Platloc AS 75 mg/75 mg Tablet is a combination of two antiplatelet medicines: Aspirin and Clopidogrel which prevent heart attack. They work by preventing the platelets from sticking together and decrease the formation of harmful blood clots.
Noklot Plus Tablet
- Rs 25.93