Information about Etoglan 100mg Injection
Uses / Indications: Etoglan 100mg Injection is used in the treatment of small cell lung cancer and testicular cancer.
- Product composition:
- Etoposide (100mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Etoglan 100mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Avoid contact with people with cold or other infections as etoposide treatment may lower your immunity. Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools. You will be regularly evaluated with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Do not drive or operate machinery during etoposide treatment as it may cause dizziness. Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to etoposide or any of its ingredients. Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Abdominal pain, Skin pigmentation, Decreased white blood cell count, Hair loss, Low blood platelets, Liver toxicity, Loss of appetite, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Feeling of discomfort, Constipation.
- How to use:
- Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
- How it works:
- Etoglan 100mg Injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is Etoglan a FDA approved vesicant/irritant? : Yes, Etoglan is a FDA approved vesicant/irritant|Is Etoglan dialyzable? : No, Etoglan is not dialyzable|Does Etoglan cause leukaemia? : Yes, Etoglan may cause leukaemia. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use.
- Medicine interaction:
- Etoglan with Phenytoin|Etoglan with Primidone|Etoglan with Phenobarbitone|Etoglan with Fosphenytoin|Etoglan with Cyclosporine|Etoglan with Phenindione|Etoglan with Warfarin|Etoglan with Acenocoumarol / Nicoumalone
Etosid 100mg Injection
- Rs 174.62