Information about Oreta 2.5mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Oreta 2.5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of breast cancer.
- Product composition:
- Letrozole (2.5mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Oreta 2.5mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Letrozole should not be given to children and adolescents up to 17 years of age. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as you feel dizzy, tired, drowsy or unwell while taking letrozole. Do not take letrozole if you are allergic to letrozole or any other ingredient of tablet or intolerance to some sugars (lactose). Do not take letrozole if you still have menstrual periods; severe liver or kidney disease; history of or are susceptible to brittle bones (osteoporosis) or bone fracture. Avoid using letrozole if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Side Effects:
- Hypercholesterolaemia, Hot flushes, Increased sweating, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Fatigue.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Oreta 2.5mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Oreta 2.5mg Tablet is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by lowering the amount of estrogen (natural female hormone) produced in the body. This can lower or stop the growth of some breast cancer cells that need estrogen to grow.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is Oreta a steroid : Oreta is not a steroid, hormone, selective estrogen receptor modulator or cytotoxic drug. Oreta is an aromatase inhibitor.|Can I take Oreta with ibuprofen/Advil : Oreta can be taken with ibuprofen/Advil, vitamins, paracetamol, glucosamine, magnesium, and zinc. However, please consult your doctor before use.|Does Oreta cause hair loss : Oreta may cause hair loss, headache, insomnia, bloating, and high blood pressure. Oreta does not cause water retention and acne.
- Medicine interaction:
- Oreta with Fosfestrol|Oreta with Ethinyl Estradiol|Oreta with Tibolone|Oreta with Estriol|Oreta with Estradiol|Oreta with Conjugated estrogens|Oreta with Estrogen
Anzen 2.5mg Tablet
- Rs 24.87
Fertolet 2.5mg Tablet
- Rs 30.59
Letero 2.5mg Tablet
Hetero Drugs Ltd
- Rs 65.00
Fempro 2.5mg Tablet
- Rs 65.26