Information about Calchek-L 2.5mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Calchek-L 2.5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Product composition:
- Amlodipine (2.5mg), Lisinopril (2.5mg)
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Calchek-L 2.5mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Ankle swelling, Headache, Tiredness, Palpitations, Increased potassium level in blood, Sleepiness, Cough, Altered taste, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Decreased blood pressure, Stomach upset.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Calchek-L 2.5mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Calchek-L 2.5mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Amlodipine and lisinopril which lower blood pressure effectively. It works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.